Beaumont Primary Academy recognises that all pupils regardless of their background should have equal access to a curriculum which will enable them to reach their potential. The sports funding premium is a Government initiative that targets extra money to all pupils and all schools.
The Government are not dictating how schools should spend this money, but are clear that schools will need to employ the strategies that they know will support these pupils to increase their active participation in sports.
Schools must spend the additional funding on improving their provision of PE and sport, but they will have the freedom to choose how they do this. As a new school we have adhered to provide a wide variety of sporting opportunities for the pupils through the use of the Sports Premium money.
- Beaumont Primary Academy Action Plan and Budget Tracking 2019 2020
- Beaumont Primary Academy Sports Premium Forecast 2018 2019
- Beaumont Primary Academy Sports Premium Forecast 2019 2020
- Beaumont Primary Academy Sports Premium Report 2017 2018
- Evidencing the Impact of the Primary PE and Sport Premium Template 2020 Final MSWord
- PE coverage of lessons 2018 2019