We are looking for an individual to work as Finance Manager for three of our Primary Academies Orchard Primary Academy (based in Dewsbury), Beaumont Primary Academy and Brambles Primary Academy (both based in Huddersfield).
The role is 37 hours a week (Term time plus 10 days)
Salary: Grade 9 (£26,999 - £29,636)
Contract term: Permanent
Closing date for applications Monday 24th June 2019
The person we seek must be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Advise Trust Principals on their financial position
- Work with Finance Director to enable the financial position to be monitored
- To adhere to the Trust and Academies Financial Handbooks
- Produce accurate information and reports
- To work with accuracy and attention to detail.
- To prioritise and plan to ensure completion of tasks across all 3 Academies.
- Self-motivated and hard working.
- Ability to work in a team.
South Pennine Academies is a multi academy trust based in Kirklees, Oldham and Calderdale. We believe in school improvement through a partnership model. This brings drive, expertise and capacity to the school improvement agenda. We recognize and encourage each academy's unique characteristics and ethos, reinforcing their individual identities within their respective communities.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a Criminal Record Check via the DBS. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
To apply for this position or for more information, please visit the following link: https://wwwhttps://www.tes.com/jobs/vacancy/finance-manager-kirklees-1219939?preview=1.tes.com/jobs/vacancy/finance-manager-kirklees-1219939?preview=1
There are no documents to display at present.
Please click this link to see the list of vacancy opportunities across the trust